- the soil structure is significantly improved, the vital activity of soil microorganisms is stimulated, the moisture capacity of light soils is increased, the water permeability of heavy soils is improved,
- growth and development of plants increases, the root system increases, productivity increases,
- improves the nutritional and taste qualities of fruits, and the safety of the harvest,
- germination and seed germination,
- increases the resistance of plants to temperature extremes (drought, frost).
You can use the "INCENTIVE" as a root top dressing: 2 caps (10 ml) per 1 liter of water. And as foliar application - spraying the solution on the leaves: 1 cap (5 ml) per 1 liter of water.
During the season it is recommended to irrigate or spray the plants 5 to 8 times.
Instructions for the use of fertilizers:
Preparation of working solution:
1) Root top dressing: 2 caps (10 ml) on 1 liter of water.
2) foliar feeding, soaking seeds, bulbs, tubers, rooting cuttings: 1 cap (5 ml) to 1 liter of water.
Application of working solutions:
1) Root feeding of vegetables, berries, herbs, flowers: 10 liters per 10 m 2 plantations, process 1 time per week.
Top dressing of indoor plants: 1-2 tablespoons (20-40 ml) per plant 1 time per week.
2) Extra root dressing (by spraying on the leaves) of vegetables, berries, greens - 10 liters per 10 m 2 to spray on the leaves once a week.
Foliar nutrition of indoor plants: 1-2 tablespoons (20-40 ml) on the leaves of the plant 1 time per week.
3) Soak seeds, bulbs, tubers during the day.
4) To keep cuttings vertically for 15 days.
"STIMULUS" contains a high concentration of humic acids, therefore, when using it, it is necessary to take into account the recommendations of the manufacturer and not to increase the dosage.
The manufacturer received a diploma of "Arkhangelsk Quality 2013" and "100 Best Goods of Russia 2013" for the production of products of excellent quality.
What is seedling fertilizer
By this product is meant a complex of substances that is used to improve the properties of the soil and plant nutrition, increase yields.. This effect is due to the fact that these substances saturate the culture with one or several deficient chemical components necessary for their normal development and growth. It is believed that the best feeding seedlings should contain a complex of elements consisting of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium. With a shortage of one substance, fertilizing is used with simple fertilizers containing one of these microelements.
A substance such as nitrogen promotes protein formation and the production of chlorophyll. The main signs of nitrogen starvation are yellowing of the lower leaflets and plant growth. Nitrogen fertilizers for tomato seedlings and not only the most effective in liquid form. Watering the plants with this solution helps the beneficial substances to get to the roots. Thanks to this, you can achieve results faster than using a granular preparation.
The concentration of the composition for young plants should be half that of mature plants, i.e. on average - it is 1-2 tbsp. l dry products per 10 liters of water. A couple of hours before the procedure, the plants should be watered under the root, provided that the earth lump is dry. 1-2 hours after the procedure, the soil should be carefully loosened. Popular nitrogen-containing compounds are (percentage of nitrogen in brackets):
- urea (46%),
- ammonium nitrate (34-35%),
- ammonium sulfate, or ammonium sulfate (20.5%),
- ammonia water (16-25%).
Potassium assimilates seedlings to carbon dioxide. In addition, it contributes to the production of sugar and strengthens the immune system of the plant. Typical symptoms of a lack of this substance:
- chlorotic spots formed on the lower leaves,
- new leaves grow small,
- the edges of the leaves begin to "rust."
The first dressing with potassium composition is carried out with the appearance of 2-3 true leaves. To do this, 10-10 g of water is used 7-10 g of potassium monophosphate. The second time the composition contribute 10-14 days after transplanting into the ground or its picks. In order for the development of the plant to be harmonious, it is recommended to alternate the feeding with organic and mineral substances with the introduction of the nutritional composition for the growth of the culture. You can use growth stimulants "Epin", "Zircon", "Kornevin", etc. Common potassium compounds include (in brackets the percentage of potassium):
- potassium monophosphate (33%),
- potassium nitrate (45%),
- potassium sulfate, or potassium sulfate (50%),
- potassium sulphate and magnesium, or potassium magnesia (30%).
Any culture needs phosphorus, i.e. This substance is responsible for the normal and full development of the root system. The lack of phosphorus component affects the leaves and stems, which begin to darken and acquire a purple-purple shade. The leaves are deformed and fall off. You can stir 50 g of the drug in 5 liters of water and pour the resulting solution at the rate of 0.5 l of the mixture per bush. Popular phosphorus-containing fertilizers are (percentage of potassium in brackets):
- ammophos (50%),
- double superphosphate (50%),
- simple superphosphate (15-20%),
- diammophos (50%),
- phosphate rock (20%),
- bone meal (15-35%),
- potassium metaphosphate (50-60% phosphorus oxide).
Fertilizer for seedlings
A way to feed a plant available to every gardener and gardener is a home-made fertilizer. Instructions popular popular solutions for feeding seedlings:
- Banana composition. Put 3-4 bananas skin into a sterilized 3-liter jar, cover with fully boiled water and leave to infuse for 4-5 days. Then strain the infusion and dilute 1: 1 with water before use. The mother liquor can be stored in the bank for up to 1 month. It contains a lot of potassium, so it is very useful for tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, cabbage, eggplants.
- From the egg shell. Pour the shells of 3-4 eggs into a 3-liter jar, cover with water and leave for 3-4 days. The solution is great for vegetable crops.
- Onion fertilizer. Pour 1 cup of husk 10 liters of water, bring to a boil. Then cool the broth, leave for a few hours and strain. Watering plants need at the root. Onions contain many nutrients, the more it helps in the fight against insects, fungi.
- Yeast composition. Fungal microorganisms will accelerate the growth of young bushes, improve the yield of tomatoes and peppers. The basis of feeding: 10 g yeast, 4 tbsp. l sugar, 10 liters of water. The latter should be slightly warmed up. Dilute the solution with water 1:10 before use.
- The composition of iodine. To do this, you need a pharmaceutical preparation, 10 g of which needs to be dissolved in a bucket of water (about 10 liters).
- Of ash. Environmentally friendly and suitable for use as a fertilizer is ash from logs, firewood, on which there is no mold and impurities from burning rubber, synthetics, etc. The composition of the ash depends on the type of wood or plant species. For example, there is a lot of calcium in wood ash, and potassium in raw materials from straw and grassy plants. To prepare a top dressing, you need to mix 1 tbsp. l ash with 2 liters of water and insist day. Ash obtained by burning painted wood or debris will not work!
- From coffee grounds. The amount of nutrients in coffee depends on the variety and roasting. For feeding, brewed thick is used, which is mixed with the soil when growing a culture in a greenhouse or on a window sill. If the plants are planted on open ground, then the thick can be poured over the soil. Additionally, the coffee loosens the ground well, which improves the oxygen supply.
- From hydrogen peroxide. Such a drug will help tomato seedlings in the fight against late blight. For this, 1 tbsp. l dissolve the peroxide in 10 liters of water, then add 40 drops of iodine. The resulting mixture of bushes required to spray. For basal dressing, dissolve 30 drops of peroxide in a glass of water.
What kind of fertilizer to water the seedlings
The choice of a suitable composition for feeding depends on the specific plant. That is, optimal means for growing tomato seedlings are different from fertilizers suitable for peppers, cabbage, etc. By following the instructions and some recommendations, you will be able to grow strong seedlings that will give you an excellent harvest.. At the same time fertilizing is necessary in the following cases (for example, tomatoes):
- Sprout needs nitrogen. Yellow leaflets appear on the seedlings, and it becomes weak. Wilt, first of all, start the lower leaves of seedlings.
- Not enough phosphorus. Purple lines appear on streaks. A characteristic footprint can be seen on the leaves and stem.
- Lack of iron. Top of tomatoes wither and dry. The leaves gradually begin to turn yellow, and the roots die off.
In order for the seeds of tomatoes to sprout with high probability, and the shoots were strong, soak them in water. After 1.5 days, the first shoots will spawn. Some experienced gardeners recommend sowing tomato seeds right into the ground, asserting that the seedlings will grow stronger and stronger due to this. Seeds are sown in early March or the middle. For active growth and guarantee of a bountiful harvest should be made dressing. This procedure is carried out in 4 stages:
- The first time you can fertilize after the appearance of the third sheet. Use a combined mineral fertilizer with a high nitrogen content. A good choice would be Agricola 3, which is a compound for better growth of both the aerial part of the bushes and the root system. This tool is also rich in phosphorus, potassium.
- Add a second dressing to the soil 12 days after transplanting. The best option - nitroammofosk. The main components of the product are phosphorus, nitrogen, potassium. 1.5 tsp. granules need to dissolve in 5 liters of water. Process the crop with the calculation of 1/2 cup per sprout.
- Make the following feed on day 26. It is completely analogous to the previous one.
- Make the last feeding you need when the tomatoes reach 2 months of age. If the green mass is developed normally, then focus on phosphorus, potassium, but if it develops poorly, then nitrogen is needed. Dissolve in 1 liter of water 1 tablespoon (hereinafter Art. L) ash (wood) and 1/2 tbsp. l superphosphate. Bring 100 ml of nutritious "cocktail" under each bush.
The seedlings of these vegetables grow quickly. Seeds need to be planted a month before they plan to land in the ground. Sprouting shoots are watered sparingly so that they do not weaken or stretch. If the cucumber seedlings start to grow poorly, fade, then this indicates a lack of oxygen for the root system. Soil for better breathability should be loosened.
To improve the quality of cultivated crops in the garden and the garden are widely used potash funds. The presence of potassium in the soil is a barrier against various insects. The use of compounds with its content improves the immunity of plants. Potassium chloride or sulphate, superphosphate, urea, etc. are widely used to feed the culture. Instructions for applying fertilizers:
- The first feeding is carried out after the first true leaf appears on the scourge. For the procedure, take any complex fertilizer with a high percentage of nitrogen.
- Treat the second procedure more scrupulously. To prepare the solution, take 1.5 liters of water, 10 g of potassium nitrate, 5 g of double superphosphate, 3 tbsp. l ash, and wood. The resulting composition can be supplemented with a complex of microfertilizers “Master”, “Oracle”, “Sizam”. Add the mixture 10 days before planting cucumbers in a heifer or open ground.
How to carry out the processing
At an early stage of development, plants are especially sensitive to environmental conditions. For each culture, you should choose the appropriate mixture and accurately calculate the amount. Therefore, it requires special care and competent approach. First of all, you need to remember that seedlings are fed only during the period of growth, and still rooted plants can not be processed. For young sprouts use fertilizers of low concentration.
A few hours before treatment, the soil must be moistened, which will contribute to the even absorption of nutrients. After each feeding, in order to avoid burns, the plants must be sprinkled with water in order to wash off accidentally caught fertilizer from the leaves. At this time, the root system of plants is still weak, so nutrients should come in easily digestible form.
Tip: When growing there are periods when the plant becomes depressed, despite proper care. In this case, it is necessary to conduct foliar feeding with a balanced composition with trace elements.
The most popular fertilizers for plants:
- “Humat Orton” is a complex fertilizer containing trace elements. Designed for most types of vegetable crops and flowers. Produced in the form of a concentrate, which is dissolved in water before use.
- "Orton seedling Tomato" is an organic fertilizer that provides plants with all the necessary elements: nitrogen, potassium, boron, manganese, phosphorus. All proportions are already calculated.
- "Orton Growth" allows you to get young sprouts all the nutrients, contributes to their rapid absorption. Gives the opportunity to grow crops even in difficult climatic conditions.
- Biohumus strengthens the root system, increases vitality and resistance to diseases.
- “Krepysh” contains a balanced complex of vitamins and trace elements. Perfectly is suitable for all types of cultures, strengthens root system, increases productivity.
- “Mortar” is a mineral fertilizer for seedlings of vegetable crops and flowers. Contains components that are easily digested, helps to strengthen the germ, increases the yield.
- Folk methods. Chicken dung, cattle dung, wood ash are an excellent source of natural substances necessary for the proper development of seedlings. However, the use of such fertilizers requires some experience and skill, but if you follow simple rules, then problems can be avoided.
Competent approach - the basis of a good harvest
The method of growing plants in small areas: in greenhouses, greenhouses or other areas where a certain temperature and lighting is maintained, favorable for optimal development, is called seedling. The soil must be easy, so that during the transplantation on the roots there will be a lump of earth, which will contribute to the rapid rooting in a new place.
Optimal growing conditions consist of various factors: water, mineral salts, carbon dioxide, trace elements. In plants, complex biochemical processes occur continuously, turning all useful components into ripe, tasty fruits.
Organic fertilizers enrich them with nutrients, mineral - improve photosynthesis and metabolism. That is why even fertile soils need top dressing. This is one of the most important components of caring for seedlings, on how well it will be organized, depends on the success in obtaining a good harvest.
Stimulus - a growth stimulator
The drug "Stimulus" is a biological regulator of plant growth. It is designed to stimulate the growth and development of plants, suppress the development of a number of plant infections of bacterial and fungal etiology.
Active substance: Pseudomonas fluorensens S-32, KMBU 5497, cell titer: at least 109 CFU
Release form: a biological product Stimulus is a suspension of living cells of bacteria and products of their metabolism. Available in the form of ampoules of 2 ml, vials - 50 ml.
Stimulus drug administration: serves to stimulate the growth and development of plants, as well as to suppress the development of a number of plant infections of bacterial and fungal etiology.
The use of the drug on plants will allow you to increase crop yields, as well as their resistance to adverse environmental factors.
Advantages of a biological product STIMULUS
- Pronounced growth-promoting effect,
- Applicable in any phase of plant development,
- It does not have a waiting period, which allows processing during the ripening of vegetables, https://www.instagram.com/
- Combines fungicidal and bactericidal action on plants,
- Does not cause resistance to phytopathogens, which allows for processing repeatedly, to obtain a positive effect,
- Safe for humans, warm-blooded animals, birds, fish, bees and the environment.
- Compatible with insecticidal.
The biological preparation STIMULE distinguishes the presence of bactericidal and antifungal action, a wide range of cultivated cultures from the well-known foreign analogues Rizobakterin and Binoram.
Fertilizer for feeding seedlings stimulus - instructions for use
Stimulus is a biological growth stimulator, an anti-stress drug designed to stimulate the growth and development of plants, to suppress the development of a number of plant infections of bacterial and fungal etiology.
Active ingredient: Pseudomonas fluorensens S-32, KMBU 5497.
The titer of the cells: at least 109 CFU.
Purpose: to stimulate the growth and development of plants, suppress the development of infections.
The biological stimulus is a concentrated cocktail made from living cells of bacteria and products of their metabolism.The use of this drug allows you to increase crop yields and their resistance to adverse environmental factors (improve plant immunity), as well as significantly improve the ecological situation in an open and protected ground. The use of a biological product Stimulus leads to an increase in the quality of agricultural products. This is reflected in a significant decrease in the content of chemical pesticides in products, an increase in the percentage of conditioned products, an increase in the safety of fruits, etc. The stimulus quickly strengthens and restores plants. Stimulus - a shock tool for the revival of plants.
Stress is primarily the influence of our climate that is risky for agriculture - only the leaves will bloom or the plants will bloom - we have frost, it can rain in the summer or overdry everything. Own stages of development - flowering, fruit ripening also require additional forces from plants. Agro-activities - pruning, transplanting. Not to mention the diseases, the attack of insect pests and then the necessary treatment with pesticides. Houseplants suffer from a lack of light, from the dryness of the air of our apartments for 6-7 months a year. Seedlings suffer during transplantation. In short, all plants experience stress several times a season. In a stressful situation, plants gather strength and incorporate their own recovery mechanisms. For the sake of energy saving, they reduce the synthesis of amino acids, of which proteins are built - growth blocks and enzymes - catalysts of all processes, close stomata, reduce the processes of respiration and photosynthesis, slow down the growth and formation of roots. Plants, as well as all other living creatures, at all stages of growth and development are repeatedly stressed.
At this point, the plants need help in order to survive and continue to grow. And she comes. For 15 years in developed agricultural countries, an innovative tool has been developed by the pharmaceutical company BIOIBERICA in Spain. For Russia, this is a novelty - an anti-stress drug Stimulus - a growth regulator of a clear action. Registrant: Green Garden Pharmacy Firm LLC. The composition of the biological product includes a set of all the necessary plants free L-a-amino acids, plus useful trace elements B, Mn, Zn. The synthesis and metabolism of amino acids are decisive factors throughout the entire life cycle of plants. There are 18 La-amino acids that form proteins in all living organisms: methionine and argin are responsible for the development of the root system, proline, valine, lysine, glutamic acid and cysteine are resistant to stress, glutamine, asparagine, aspartic and glutamic acids, arginine contribute to the accumulation of nitrogen and proline. For the formation of hormones need tryptophan and methionine.
STIMULUS adds to plants the entire set of essential free amino acids in an easily digestible form. External introduction of amino acids into plants contributes to the opening of stomata, which increases the retention of moisture in the tissues, restores photosynthesis, corrects the rate of evaporation, reduces wilting processes. The antioxidant effect of amino acids is expressed in increasing the level of chlorophyll and prolonging the growing season. So, during the difficult periods of a plant life it is necessary to STIMULATE. This should be done before the onset of a stressful situation and immediately after it. It is good to alternate spraying and watering. Particularly useful early spring dressing in the initial period of growth and development of plants. When used together, the stimulus increases the effectiveness of pesticides. STIMULUS quickly heals STRESS and restores disturbed processes. Plants send energy to the formation of the crop. See for yourself.
Instructions for use:
Packing Processing area Minimum lot Quantity in box
2 ml plastic ampoule spraying 7 square meters, watering 200-400 ml of water, 2-4 pots 50 pcs. 200 pcs.
2 ml x 2 plastic ampoule spraying 14 sq. M, watering 400-600 ml of water, 2-8 pots 100 pcs. 100 pieces.
10 ml plastic ampoule spraying 35 sq. M, 1 bush, 1 tree watering 25 pots 100 pcs. 100 pieces.
50 ml bottle with a spraying scale of 175 square meters or 3-4 bush, 1-2 trees, irrigation 1-2 meters or 1-2 trees 50 pcs. 50 pcs.
Shelf life 2 years, t storage - without restrictions.
Stimulus - a shock tool for the revival of plants.
Novelty agrochemical Liquid. Free L-alpha set + trace elements B. Mn. Zn.
STRESS factors for plants:
- WEATHER - frost, waterlogging.
- DEVELOPMENT STAGES - flowering, fruit set and fruit ripening.
- AGROTECHNIKA - vaccination, transplantation, pruning.
- DISEASES AND INSECTS - pesticide use.
- The drug has been successfully used for 15 years in Europe and other continents. New in Russia!
- Stimulus is necessary for plants for any harmful effects.
- Quickly heals from stress and restores the vitality of the plant.
- Plants send energy to the formation of the crop.
- to protect against stress and restore plants,
- to improve the appearance and brightness of the color of ornamental plants, including indoor,
- for top dressing of all types of cultures.
- alternate watering and spraying
- on the eve of and after frosts, drought,
- with a lack or excess of moisture,
- in mixtures with pesticides,
- when planting seedlings in the ground,
- useful early spring dressing in the initial period of growth and development of plants,
- autumn treatments help to survive the harsh winter.
Action and result
- adds to plants the "right" free amino acids, the synthesis of which slows down under stress,
- restores disturbed processes in plants; within a short time, plants become healthy and viable,
- antioxidant effect prevents aging and destruction of pigments, decorative effect increases,
- strengthens the flow of nutrients from the soil,
- when used together, it increases the effectiveness of pesticides.
Safety and ecology:
4th hazard class (low hazardous product), absolutely safe for the environment.
2 ml in a plastic ampoule.
Area of application - spraying 7 sq. M, 200-400 ml of water, 2-4 pots.
Expiration date 2 years, t storage without restrictions ..
Description of the drug "Stimulus"Stimulus fertilizer universal - This is a complex composition, balanced fertilizer with three main components: nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus, which also contains useful trace elements. This drug is designed to nourish plants, support their growth and development, enhance immunity.
The Stimul fertilizer for flowers is released in a form that plants can easily assimilate. The use of the composition increases the fertility of the soil, activates crops in the period of flowering and budding.
The drug is indicated for root and off-root fertilizer crops and is used in liquid form. The bottle of the drug is designed for 80 liters of the feeding solution.
Application of fertilizers on the plot shown for Commelinaceae, Grape, Primulaceae, Crassulaceae, bromeliads, acanthus, Begoniaceae, pteridophytes, mulberry, Labiatae, cactus, heathy, Pandanusovyh, saxifrage, lily, Amarallisovyh, orchid, Palm et al.
The active ingredient of the drug and the mechanism of action
Active ingredients of the drug: nitrogen 12%, phosphorus 3%, potassium 2%. In addition, it also contains iron, boron, manganese, molybdenum, zinc, sulfur, magnesium and copper.
Stimul fertilizer increases the supply of useful nutrients from the soil, increases the effect of pesticides while applying the compositions.
The drug increases the flow of amino acids, the synthesis of which is inhibited due to stresses transferred by the plant. When applied, they return to normal and vital processes are activated, plants acquire an incentive for growth and development.
The composition has an antioxidant effect, reducing the destruction of pigments in tissues, plant aging. When fertilizer drug "Stimulus" on the plants is the effect of stimulating flowering, growth and fruiting.
How to apply the "Stimulus" to seedlings: instructions for use of growth stimulant
The use of the drug "Stimulus" provides for the study of instructions for its preparation and use:
- 12 hours before preparing the solution, let the water stand, it should not contain chlorine.
- For dressings, a liquid solution is prepared in proportions of 30 g of substance per 10 liters of water (enough for 2-3 m²). Fertilize the soil several times a month.
- For pot pots dissolve 5 g of substance per 1 liter of water. Feeding is carried out every two weeks (spring and summer).
- “Stimulus”, as a fertilizer for the winter, is applied to the ground when digging dry: 60 g per 1 m². Also in dry form it is used for fertilizing fruit trees 40 g per 1 m², and for shrubs - 30 g per 1 m².
- Also with the “Stimul” preparation they fertilize strawberries and vegetables, how to apply in this case: for strawberries in autumn and spring 20 g per 1 m², for vegetables - 30 g per 1 m².
The benefits of using the drug "Stimulus" in growing crops and flowers
Stimulus fertilizer has several advantages when used, for example. the drug is released in an easily digestible form, because of this plant quickly pull out the necessary nutrients from the soil. The composition increases the resistance of crops to diseases and pests, stimulates important processes in plant tissues, and also contributes to their growth and development, flowering and fruiting.
With regular use restores impoverished soil, due to the large number of useful trace elements in the composition. The iron present in the preparation helps the plants to overcome chlorosis, and also, the undoubted advantage is the absence of chlorine.
Hazard class and precautions when working with the drug
The drug belongs to the fourth class of danger, that is, it is safe for the environment. But this does not mean that the use of "Stimulus" for plants does not require the implementation of instructions as far as safety.
The solution should be used two to three hours after preparation. For liquid form, do not use dishes for food. The water used for the dilution of the composition, it is better to defend from chlorine.
Before use, this fertilizer, which is a growth stimulator and is shaken, and with direct treatment of plants with its use, it is better to protect the respiratory organs, eyes and skin of hands.
How to store fertilizer for seedlings "Stimulus"
The drug should be stored at a temperature of +20 ° C to +35 ° C, in a cool, dry, preferably ventilated room. Packaging with fertilizer should be tightly closed, and next to it should not be stored pet food or food products, medicines.
The storage area should not be accessible to small children, and there should not be anything that is flammable.
The shelf life of fertilizer is two years. If you still have unused solution, use it in the compost. The container from under the Stimul is disposed of with household waste.
Inexperienced gardeners often refuse mineral fertilizers. The reason for such errors, most often, is the belief in the myths about nitrates and other negative messages.
This article describes one of the mineral preparations with all its advantages and disadvantages of application, but if in each case carefully study the instructions, with all the requirements and cautions, then possible trouble can be minimized.